May 8, 2012

a new concept, what do you think?



First I want to apologize, that I haven´t had time to reply to comments and I haven´t have time to even check the emails. And at least in near future I can´t promise to do any better.

And I have been still a bit confused about new Blogger templates, because originally my backgrounds are designed to use with old Minima template and the codes work best with that. There are ways to use them with the newer templates, I´ve posted about that earlier.

But I wanted to offer, for now on, also backgrounds specially designed to new templates, which you upload straight to your blog, instead of adding the code to gadgets. You can choose the way you want to use the background, for example like on the image above or like the way I've used the background on this blog. I will post the first "uploadable" background and instructions asap.

I get back asap. :)

9 comments :

  1. I love your work!! And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu blog es increible!!! me gusta mucho :3 te dejo el link del mio http://the-andrea.blogspot.com/ si te gusta sigueme!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like you'd an infinitely more wonderful end of the week compared to my own! ha ', we spent it learning pertaining to finals. ughhh.
    wonderful blog site, in addition!

    buy Diablo 3 gold



    Cheap GW2 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my dog, you are soooooo talented!!! i wonder if you have more backgrounds without the center piece of 'paper' defined? i like to left justify my blogs and would love to see more backgrounds like this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done girls, I've runescape gold often wondered where all rs gold this newfangled blogging would get you buy runescape gold and there you Aion Kinah Kaufen are, large as wow gold life (well larger than postage stamp size anyway) on the front page of The Times. Congratulations on being cheap runescape gold their best blog for family cooking.

    He was
    hurt in the first GW2 Gold quarter of Tuesdays win over thee
    Philadelphia 76ers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picture with an incredible prospect, I am just thus happy for you Tamu. I have not gone to Gabon, nevertheless its my goal to check out every land within my mother and father homeland in Some years of age time Our god inclined. The very next time have a look at Eastern naruto cosplay costumes side Africa via South africa to be able to Somaliland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it appears as though you'd a lot more amazing weekend break in comparison with my own! lol ', we invested this mastering pertaining to finals. ughhh.
    great web log, furthermore! cheap rs gold
    FF14 Gold

    ReplyDelete